For humanity, personal development is the ultimate condition for progression. That should be our collective goal. That is why I share ideas, knowledge, techniques and opinions.
Idealism is the driving force and I publish objective and good quality articles in good conscience. You will therefore not come across any advertisements on this site. Of course it costs money and a lot of time to publish quality. That is why I am always open to consultancy and work through NedCAD, where I am one of the partners.
This is the blog of Liesbeth and Wiebe. Liesbeth publishes about her fine metal smithing. Wiebe, well, publishes about really everything. Use the categories to browse specifically or use the search options.
The old blog is dead. Interesting things reappear here. You can of course always dive into the past with the Wayback Machine.
Casts have their own page, an overview is here.
- Applied Mathematics concerning CAD Faces
- Flattening ruled surfaces to blanks
- GHS pictograms as SVG download
- The Linux BricsCAD pages, part 7: Publishing your drawings
- CAD-Lisp: configuration file syntax
- Documenting: Libraries from CAD to PDF and HTML Publications
- CAD: Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- CAD: Insert and units
- CAD: An approach to mathematical curves for engineering, part 1, the math.
- Documenting: LibreOffice Writer Template Changing
- CAD: An approach to mathematical curves for engineering, part 2, the coding.
- CAD: An approach to mathematical curves for engineering, part 0, just hackish.
- The Linux BricsCAD pages, part 5: Tuning your software
- The Linux BricsCAD pages, part 6: Getting BricsCAD working
- The Linux BricsCAD pages, part 1: Introduction
- The Linux BricsCAD pages, part 2: Linux base install
- The Linux BricsCAD pages, part 3: More user software
- The Linux BricsCAD pages, part 4: Tuning Linux
- Linux and BricsCAD on a Lenovo Ideapad L340-15API
- E-bike: 48V Wiring
- Repair: DeLonghi Magnifica Pronto Cappuccino ESAM 4500
- Video: Extending screws using TIG welding
- E-bike: PAS Hack
- E-bike: Battery Management System BMS
- E-bike: Li-ion Batteries
- E-bike: Deore RapidFire Throttle Dilemma
- E-bike: Conversion to e-bike
- E-bike: Programming your e-bike
- E-bike: Things that went right and wrong
- Welding: Sunkko 787A Hack
- Tools: Extending a Drill
- Universal disinfectant for Coronavirus COVID-19
- Interfacing: Minimal design
- Dealing with high levels of calcium hardness in swimming pools
- Management of salt swimming pools with a chlorine generator
- Welding: Notes
- A Do It Yourself back-up solution
- WordPress: Snippets
- Printing labels: Xprinter XP-360B with drivers for Linux
- Cycling: Review ATB, low cost, much fun
- Hardware, DIY
- Oral agreements are binding but beware.
- Paying with WebMoney
- The New Hackers Dictionary
- Old letters: ACTA
- Nanos Gigantum Humeris Insidentes
- Why we love imitation
- Market exclusion, Thomas Jefferson’s vision