For humanity, personal development is the ultimate condition for progression. That should be our collective goal. That is why I share ideas, knowledge, techniques and opinions.
This is the blog of Liesbeth and Wiebe. Liesbeth publishes about her fine metal smithing. Wiebe, well, publishes about really everything. Use the categories to browse specifically or use the search options.
The old blog is dead. Interesting things reappear here. You can of course always dive into the past with the Wayback Machine.
- CAD: An approach to mathematical curves for engineering
- CAD: Insert and units
- CAD: Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Documenting: Libraries from CAD to PDF and HTML Publications
- E-bike: Things that went right and wrong
- Bicycling: Conversion to eBike
- E-bike: Battery Management System BMS
- Welding: Sunkko 787A Hack
- E-bike: PAS Hack
- Tools: Extending a Drill
- Welding: Notes
- Old letters: ACTA
- Why we love imitation
- Nanos Gigantum Humeris Insidentes
- Paying with WebMoney
- Market exclusion, Thomas Jefferson’s vision