For humanity, personal development is the ultimate condition for progression. That should be our collective goal. That is why I share ideas, knowledge, techniques and opinions.
This is the blog of Liesbeth and Wiebe. Liesbeth publishes about her fine metal smithing. Wiebe, well, publishes about really everything. Use the categories to browse specifically or use the search options.
The old blog is dead. Interesting things reappear here. You can of course always dive into the past with the Wayback Machine.
Casts have their own page, an overview is here.
- CAD: An approach to mathematical curves for engineering, part 0, just hackish.
- CAD: An approach to mathematical curves for engineering, part 1, the math.
- CAD: An approach to mathematical curves for engineering, part 2, the coding.
- CAD: Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- CAD: Insert and units
- Documenting: Libraries from CAD to PDF and HTML Publications
- Documenting: LibreOffice Writer Template Changing
- E-bike: 48V Wiring
- E-bike: Battery Management System BMS
- E-bike: Conversion to e-bike
- E-bike: Deore RapidFire Throttle Dilemma
- E-bike: Li-ion Batteries
- E-bike: PAS Hack
- E-bike: Programming your e-bike
- E-bike: Things that went right and wrong
- Tools: Extending a Drill
- Video: Extending screws using TIG welding
- Welding: Sunkko 787A Hack
- Cycling: Review ATB, low cost, much fun
- Hardware, DIY
- Printing labels: Xprinter XP-360B with drivers for Linux
- Market exclusion, Thomas Jefferson’s vision
- Nanos Gigantum Humeris Insidentes
- Old letters: ACTA
- Paying with WebMoney
- The New Hackers Dictionary
- Why we love imitation