For humanity, personal development is the ultimate condition for progression. That should be our collective goal. That is why I share ideas, knowledge, techniques and opinions.
Idealism is the driving force and I publish objective and good quality articles in good conscience. You will therefore not come across any advertisements on this site. Of course it costs money and a lot of time to publish quality. That is why I am always open to consultancy and work through NedCAD, where I am one of the partners.
This is the blog of Liesbeth and Wiebe. Liesbeth publishes about her fine metal smithing. Wiebe, well, publishes about really everything. Use the categories to browse specifically or use the search options.
The old blog is dead. Interesting things reappear here. You can of course always dive into the past with the Wayback Machine.
Casts have their own page, an overview is here.
- CAD-Lisp: configuration file syntax
- CAD: An approach to mathematical curves for engineering, part 0, just hackish.
- CAD: An approach to mathematical curves for engineering, part 1, the math.
- CAD: An approach to mathematical curves for engineering, part 2, the coding.
- CAD: Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- CAD: Insert and units
- Documenting: Libraries from CAD to PDF and HTML Publications
- Documenting: LibreOffice Writer Template Changing
- Linux and BricsCAD on a Lenovo Ideapad L340-15API
- The Linux BricsCAD pages, part 1: Introduction
- The Linux BricsCAD pages, part 2: Linux base install
- The Linux BricsCAD pages, part 3: More user software
- The Linux BricsCAD pages, part 4: Tuning Linux
- The Linux BricsCAD pages, part 5: Tuning your software
- The Linux BricsCAD pages, part 6: Getting BricsCAD working
- The Linux BricsCAD pages, part 7: Publishing your drawings
- E-bike: 48V Wiring
- E-bike: Battery Management System BMS
- E-bike: Conversion to e-bike
- E-bike: Deore RapidFire Throttle Dilemma
- E-bike: Li-ion Batteries
- E-bike: PAS Hack
- E-bike: Programming your e-bike
- E-bike: Things that went right and wrong
- Repair: DeLonghi Magnifica Pronto Cappuccino ESAM 4500
- Tools: Extending a Drill
- Video: Extending screws using TIG welding
- Welding: Sunkko 787A Hack
- A Do It Yourself back-up solution
- Interfacing: Minimal design
- Management of salt swimming pools with a chlorine generator
- Universal disinfectant for Coronavirus COVID-19
- Welding: Notes
- WordPress: Snippets
- Cycling: Review ATB, low cost, much fun
- Hardware, DIY
- Printing labels: Xprinter XP-360B with drivers for Linux
- Market exclusion, Thomas Jefferson’s vision
- Nanos Gigantum Humeris Insidentes
- Old letters: ACTA
- Oral agreements are binding but beware.
- Paying with WebMoney
- The New Hackers Dictionary
- Why we love imitation